Specialized Analytical Services
Characterization of Packaging Materials
- Thickness - Weight.
- Determination of mechanical properties in plastic materials. (Tensile strength, rupture elongation and MD/TD elasticity module). ASTM D882.
- Determination of the COF friction coefficient (ASTM D1894).
- Seal resistance determination.
- Surface treatment in films PE, PP. (ASTM D-2578).
Packaging and Packaging of Products in General
- Determination of shelf life of processed foods.
- Food water activity (aw).
- Determination of texture in food.
- Composition of gases in head space (oxygen and carbon dioxide).
Safety Plastic Packaging - Food
Global migration with aqueous emulsifiers (EU and Mercosur legislation).
- Global migration with fatty emulsifiers (EU and Mercosur legislation).
- Global migration with alternative fatty simulates (EU and Mercosur legislation).
- Global migration with heptane fatty simulantive (FDAy Mercosur Regulations).
- Specific migration of bisphenol A (BPA) in food simulating (EU legislation).
- Specific octene migration in food simulants (EU legislation).
- Specific migration of terephtalic acid (EU Regulation).
- Specific migration of mono and ethylene glycol (EU Regulation).
- Specific migration of metals (barium, cobalt, aluminium, copper, iron, lithium, manganese, zinc and aluminium (EU regulation).
- Specific migration of violet crystal, leuko violet crystal, malachite green, malachite green leuko, bright green.
- Determination of residual styrene. (National Legislation and Mercosur).
- Sensory analysis of packaging (DIN -10955).
- Quantification of belculamide.